Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Finish!


Kitty with frog
Brittercup Designs
16 count Mint Aida
DMC Floss
5x7 inches
Well, this was a quick finish. It only took me a little bit of last night and today. It was so much fun, I think I will do another for her too. This will fit into a 5 inches x 7 inches frame. I also completed the finishing for my monchromatic exchange but don't want to post pictures since I don't know if my partner reads this so as soon as she receives it I'll post piccies!

16 comments on "Finish!"

Dawn B. on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 5:07:00 PM said...

He turned out cute. Bet sis will love him.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 5:54:00 PM said...

Super finish Heidi :)
Looks cute!

Jenn on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 6:55:00 PM said...

Very cute!

stitcherw on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:04:00 PM said...

It's adorable, what a fun finish, she'll love it.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:48:00 PM said...

great finish Heidi!

Barbara J on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:17:00 PM said...

Nice cute finish!

Sharon on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:26:00 PM said...

How cute! congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

It's small but so cute !!! I'm thinking about doing small ones too after my angel kisses. I have this small silkweaver that I want to use. Show us which one you are thinking about doing !!!

Marita on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:44:00 AM said...

Hello. First time visitor to your blog. I love the Brittercup Kitty with Frog. That is a fantastic gift idea.

I also love your name (my youngest daughter is called Heidi.)

wot on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:10:00 AM said...

Aww, so adorable! I love these kitties and your stitching is very lovely. So is Ruby, I just love cats!

Cheryl on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:40:00 AM said...

That was quick! Looks lovely. Thanks for your email!

Carol on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 7:16:00 AM said...

Awwww.... sweet!
Heidi, I am running a little behind with your bday gift! Yikes! This month and last month really backed up on me a bit - so don't feel sad when the gift is a little late, OK? I didn't forget you! {{{HUGS}}}

Mylene on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:38:00 PM said...

That's a cute finished.

Marie on Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:58:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi, thanks for visiting my blog (creative thread). Nice finish on the Brittercup design! I LOVE the picture of Ruby, so cute!
I see that you are in the Fair and Square group. I look forward to partnering with you :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice finish! I like those Britty kitties :)

Michele on Friday, August 10, 2007 12:04:00 PM said...

such a cute kitty! congrats on the finish :)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez