Sunday, August 05, 2007


Okay so I have ben working on my monochromatic exchange, but can't really show it to you yet. The mailout date is August 15th and I have ben dragging on this one. Not that i dont like it, I just feel like I am going through a 'I don't feel like stitching' thing.

And even more disappointing. My birthday is coming up on the 12th of this month and I doubt that the family and I will get to do anything at all for it. We have hit a snag in the money for at least the remainder of the year. I won't be participating in anymore exchanges until our finances are better and that also means no more stash buying for me either.....

The DH is now on 12 hour night shifts and comes home at 0600 and sleeps half the day and is useless the rest of the day till he goes to work. So I now have his extra duties it seems like. I still have PIF gifts to mail out too but it seems like they will be waiting a bit longer to go out. So since I have no real progress pictures to show you of anything I will leave you with this picture of Ruby. I found her this way when i woke up in the morning a few days ago. This is our bathroom.



4 comments on " "

Sharon on Sunday, August 05, 2007 8:16:00 AM said...

Heidi, I hope you get your stitching mojo back. Sorry to hear about the finance-hopefully things will better sooner than later. Your cat is adorable.

stitcherw on Sunday, August 05, 2007 7:21:00 PM said...

Sorry to hear the stitching bug has left for a bit, I hope you find your mojo again soon. Ruby looks so cute. My cats like being in the sink as well, especially if I'll turn the water on a bit for them to swat at and drink.
Sue

Lillie on Sunday, August 05, 2007 8:44:00 PM said...

Sometimes it does happens, wish you well and hopes everything gets better soon.

Ruby is so cute.

Michele on Monday, August 06, 2007 4:48:00 PM said...

oh big hugs sweetie .. finances are the worse! but if you are like the rest of us stitchers, you have enough to stitch for a lifetime or two *grin*

love the picture of Ruby .. one of our cats likes to drink out of the bathtub faucet! lol

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez