Monday, March 26, 2007

Miribilia Easter Fairy Update


Here she is as of last night. This is the first time I have gotten to work with Krienik Metallic threads and let me just say I hate it. Its pretty but it sucks, its so rough and irritating to work with so I think that part of her wings is going to go a bit slower than usual, but I still plan to have her completed before Easter on April 8th. You can also see in this picture the beads I have been able to put in. The ones outside of her will be last seeing as this is the largest hoop I own not counting my floor stand and I don't own any Q-snaps yet, though after this project I am thinking I seriously need to get some. This week I have to get a birthday gift finished up and mailed out by Friday plus I still have to mail out a very late bday gift to a dear friend of mine.


16 comments on "Miribilia Easter Fairy Update"

Dawn B. on Monday, March 26, 2007 8:21:00 AM said...

she is looking stunning and you will love the Quick snaps. Hope you are felling better these days.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Monday, March 26, 2007 8:26:00 AM said...

She is looking lovely :)
I totally understand about the metallic threads...yuck! But they are beautiful when completed!
I don't think I'll ever again use anything except my Qsnaps...they are wonderful! *if that helps enable you :)*

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is stunning! You are doing a wonderful job! I agree with you the Krienik Metallic is rough and hard to work with.

Anonymous said...

You are fast!!! She is very pretty! I've never used Krienick but I'm sure it is very hard to do.

Jamie on Monday, March 26, 2007 1:07:00 PM said...

She looks great Heidi! You'll love Q-snaps, well I think you would, I've never used anything else. Now I just need a stand.

Barb on Monday, March 26, 2007 3:10:00 PM said...

She is so cute. Great job on her.

stitcherw on Monday, March 26, 2007 5:18:00 PM said...

She's looking gorgeous. As to the Q-snap's, I love mine and never use anything else anymore.
Sue

Barbara J on Monday, March 26, 2007 7:22:00 PM said...

That fairy is coming along nicely, she's so pretty! I know understand about those metallic threads, but hang in there, it'll be worth your while :)

Lillie on Monday, March 26, 2007 7:59:00 PM said...

She is looking good indeed. So sorry about the missing camera card. Hope you find it soon. I'll be sending you an e-mail soon for the postcard exchange. Just hope I'm not too late :D

Cheryl on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:17:00 AM said...

She looks beautiful, you're doing a great job! I think you have my address (from signing up for your pif) but please send me yours for the postcard exchange. Im happy to send to the others too. I think you have my email address, let me know if not.

Carol on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:56:00 AM said...

She's gorgeous Heidi!!

Hazel on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:12:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi - just browsing your blog - you got some nice stitching on here! ;)

Margaret on Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:35:00 AM said...

She's gorgeous!! I know what you mean about the metallic threads - no fun to stitch with but a lovely effect when done.

Dani - tkdchick on Friday, March 30, 2007 9:11:00 PM said...

She's looking fantastic! If you're focused you can get her done in time for sure!

Nancy in IL on Friday, March 30, 2007 9:16:00 PM said...

Heidi, she is soooo pretty! The only one I've bought is the first one, Christmas Elf. Seeing yours makes me think maybe I need all of 'em. Yikes! I've really been stash binging. I have to stop somewhere, but I'll live vicariously through watching yours stitched, LOL!

Anonymous said...

she's coming along great :) and she's almost done, too!! Great job :)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez