Thursday, March 08, 2007

Easter Fairy


This one seems to be flying by so here's my update as of tonight:

I also found out today that two of my friends are pregnant and one is having twins! So now its time for me to start working on their gifts too. :o)

EDIT: Someone pls help me. I wanted to add some of the beads to this to help fill in some of the areas as I go, but once the bads slide down the needle to the floss they stop and won't get over the eye of the needle with the floss, I don't own a smaller needle and I am using the one that came with the kit. How did you get yours to slide on? Do I need to wet th floss? I am using one strand.

12 comments on "Easter Fairy"

Cheryl on Friday, March 09, 2007 5:28:00 AM said...

Wow you sure are making quick progress! Looks great! Congrats to your friends...twins? She'll have her hands full then!

Barbara J on Friday, March 09, 2007 6:23:00 AM said...

You're on the roll. Keep it up, looking forward to progress pics :)

Anonymous said...

Great start on the Easter Fairy!!
You've got your work cut out for you with all those baby's... :o)

Carol on Friday, March 09, 2007 7:10:00 AM said...

Oh my! That is some amazing progress! Congratulations!

Jenn on Friday, March 09, 2007 7:20:00 AM said...

Your making great progress, you'll have her done in no time.

Lana on Friday, March 09, 2007 9:02:00 AM said...

Good progress! It looks great!
~Lana~

Vonna Pfeiffer on Friday, March 09, 2007 1:24:00 PM said...

Heidi,
You need to get a beading needle. They are made so that the eye, is smaller so that the bead will slide over it :)

stitcherw on Friday, March 09, 2007 7:27:00 PM said...

You've made a lot of progress, looking very pretty. As to the beads, unfortunately you'll need to get a smaller needle, a beading needle, so the needle will go through the hole. However, in the meantime try different beads in the packet you have and see if maybe some of the others will work until you get a smaller needle. I've found that beads I get have centers of slightly various sizes and sometimes some will work while others don't. One other idea that you could also try is if you have one of the little wire needle threaders, maybe that would pass through the bead, then you could put the floss on it and pull it back through.
Sue

Michele on Friday, March 09, 2007 11:25:00 PM said...

Your Easter Fairly is looking great! good luck with the beads!

Unknown on Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:33:00 AM said...

I don't have a small beading needle, the one I have and tried is too big at the eyelet too, so I think I will look around and see if I have a wire needle threader like Sue suggested. If not then I guess the beads will have to wait. Thanks everyone for your help. :o)

Meari on Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:26:00 AM said...

Great progress on Easter Fairy, Heidi. And thanks for your comment on my blog :)

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:28:00 PM said...

Oh, my Heidi!!! Is your needle smoking or what? lol Easter Fairy is looking lovely, Sweetie... I was going to suggest a beading needle as well... Hope you find one soon Hun!

And congrats to your friends... Twins! How lovely... :-)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez