Saturday, March 10, 2007

PIF #2


Okay so I had many requests to sign up for my PIF that I have decided to do a second round. Now anyone who signs up for this understand that you will get this in the next six months or sooner, ok? All previous rules apply to this one too. So I have three people already and will take in 2 more. Comment here if you want to join up. :o)

EDIT: Further explanation:
It's simple as this: The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of "art" made by me. Please post that you want in on this and then email me at Poohcorner1114 @ yahoo dot com with your name and snail mail. Also please put in the subject line Pay it forward so I don't think its spam and delete it. Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail. It will be original, made by me, but it may not be immediate, as I haven't made them yet. I am not sure what it will be.There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.

2 comments on "PIF #2"

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I could be interested but you need to explain me what it is.

Chiloe

Anonymous said...

I'm in !

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez