Saturday, March 10, 2007

Post Card Exchange idea


Okay so I have an idea. I am part of www.postcrossing.com I have fun doing it and getting postcards from all over the place. So here's my thought, anyone want to do a postcard exchange with me? You can buy and send one or you can make it, the choice is yours. Comment here if you want to join me. :o)

8 comments on "Post Card Exchange idea"

Anonymous said...

I will be happy to send you a postcard from here.

Lillie on Monday, March 12, 2007 1:42:00 AM said...

Me too, would like to send you a postcard from my country too...:D

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea. Put me on the list. I got my silk colors in for the peacock chair. I am waiting on the fabric. How are you doing with yours?

Cheryl on Monday, March 12, 2007 11:50:00 AM said...

I'd take part in a postcard exchange!

CindyMae on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:45:00 PM said...

That would be great! I would love to send and receive a post card from you!!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:30:00 PM said...

Oh, how lovely! Count me in as well, Heidi! :-)

Michele on Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:23:00 AM said...

what a fun idea! count me in :)

Jamie on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:08:00 AM said...

Oh I'm in. Your blog doesn't update on my Google Reader or Blogroll.... I keep missing posts! I'm glad I just checked.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez