Monday, April 02, 2007

Good news and bad news


First the good news!





I am almost complete with my miribilia fairy! Just that darn krienik thread thats slowing me down some. The beads go so fast so the ones near her feet and in front of her will be finished fast after the krienik is completed. Here she is:



I had realized after I had outlined her arms and face that back when I outlined her legs I had done so in the wrong color! So I had to frog that and redo it. I'm not really fond of how this krienik is laying down either.

I also made it to the post office today with the intent of buying some postcards to send off to everyone who sent me their snail mail but the bookmark which sells the postcards is closed on mondays! I had no idea, so Wednesday since I have to go to the commissary anyways, I will then send off the postcards. So if you haven't sent me your snail mail and you want in then pls send it to me by Tuesday. My email is on my profile her on my blog.

Now the bad news:

Yesterday morning my dear Otis ran away! He was an indoor/outdoor cat when we adopted him and I guess it drove him nuts to beinside all the time and so he escaped when my DH was coming in and out the door. We plan to put up posters to see if anyone will be kind enough to return him if he is found. But cats are so hard to come by here that I doubt he will be returned. DH promised to find me another furbaby. One that is just an indoor cat only. Its still sad and I am a bit depressed right now.

8 comments on "Good news and bad news"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Monday, April 02, 2007 8:40:00 AM said...

Your fairy looks just beautiful! Wow, you've really knocked her out haven't you?!
Sorry to hear about Otis, maybe he'll make it back safe :)

Jenn on Monday, April 02, 2007 9:28:00 AM said...

You fairy is so pretty. I never thought to use a round hoop when I did mine. Seems to fit the fabric better then the Q-Snaps. I'll have to remember that for the next one.

I'm sorry to hear that Otis is missing I hope he makes it back home safe and sound soon.

Anonymous said...

Your Easter Fairy is looking great. I am so sorry for your cat and I am keeping my fingers crossed someone returns him....:(

Carto on Monday, April 02, 2007 2:04:00 PM said...

Oh Heidi, I am so so sorry that Otis has ran away. From a fellow cat lover to another my heart goes out to you. I would be truly devastated if Fudge ran away. I sincerely hope that he comes back soon - I will have everything crossed for you!

What a pretty fairy - this looks beautiful - what lovely neat stitching. Well done :) x

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, April 02, 2007 2:36:00 PM said...

I'm soo sorry to hear about Otis!! I hope you can find him! I would be heartbroken!

Your fairy looks great to me!

mercy on Monday, April 02, 2007 4:24:00 PM said...

Great looking fairy! Sorry to hear about Otis...maybe he'll come back when he's hungry. If not I hope he's found safe and sound and returned to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's such a shame about Otis...I hope you find him, or he comes back! {{hugs}}

stitcherw on Monday, April 02, 2007 7:53:00 PM said...

I'm so sorry about Otis, I hope that he decides he's been out long enough and comes back home to you.

Your fairy looks great, sorry the Krienik is being such a pain to work with.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez