Friday, April 06, 2007

TOL sampler part 3


I finished part 3 finally, though I'm not too happy about the appointed color for the wording, it seems too light for me. But now I am caught up and waiting for part 4 to be released.

After all that stitching these last several days, I felt like doing a little crocheting and made a bunny magnet and a couple of owl magnets, I need to order the wiggly eyes for the owls but other than that, there done so here they are:

So now I am off to stitch a little something for my mystery exchange and if I get to it, the May flowers exchange.

7 comments on "TOL sampler part 3"

Cindy on Saturday, April 07, 2007 7:52:00 AM said...

I remember having a pin like the bunny many years ago! Very cool :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty sampler! The magnets are cute too :)

stitcherw on Saturday, April 07, 2007 6:31:00 PM said...

Very cute magnets. The sampler is looking lovely, I really like the color of the lettering.
Sue

Barbara J on Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:27:00 AM said...

Yeap the TOL words are kinda light and won't be too prominent to read, wait it out and figure how's it's gonna be in the next part.

The owls and bunny are darn so cute! What if you use buttons for the owls instead or big black beads, will that be okay?

Dawn B. on Sunday, April 08, 2007 5:20:00 PM said...

Wow !! you have been a buzy stitcher and the little Owl and bunny is cute as well.
LYMI

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy on Monday, April 09, 2007 8:14:00 PM said...

Your Sampler is coming along beautifully, Heidi! I love the colours... the letters are a wee bit light... but like Barbara said, perhaps the colours in the next part will bring out the letters a wee bit more.

Love the owl and bunny pins... they are adorable!

Lelia on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:16:00 AM said...

I like the fiber colour - maybe with more added it will grow on you! And, you can always change it!

What cute crochet pieces. Esp the bunny. Just darling!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez