Tuesday, April 10, 2007

peacock stitching chair


LOL this had to be almost perfect timing. My fabric and floss came in today. well two skeins are on back order so hopefully they will come in soon. So now I can start it! yay! Can my SAL partner email me? I lost your mail addy when aol went wonky. I am going to put in the border stitches to seperate each piece so when we get ready to stitch my fabric will be all ready. :o)

11 comments on "peacock stitching chair"

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I sent you an email!

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 1:35:00 PM said...

Hurray!!!
Can't wait to see it :0)

stitcherw on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:08:00 PM said...

Enjoy your new project, can't wait to see pictures of how it progresses.
Sue

Dawn B. on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:46:00 AM said...

Looking forward to seeing the progress you make on this.

Carol on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:16:00 AM said...

Oooo, goody! I will love watching you stitch this one!

The Silver Thistle on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:50:00 PM said...

Sounds like you had a fun family Easter.

I'm getting ready to stitch the Peacock chair too so I'll be keeping an eye on things here, to keep me motivated.

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I sent you an email. Did you get it?
If not I can resend it....:)

Angi on Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:48:00 AM said...

I LOVE this chart, but haven't gotten it yet! Can't wait to see your WIP!

Dani - tkdchick on Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:14:00 PM said...

That chair is going to be fantastic!

Margaret on Sunday, April 22, 2007 10:57:00 AM said...

Oh my goodness - are you really going to make this Heidi? It's gorgeous and I'm looking forward to seeing your WIP.

Jamie on Monday, April 23, 2007 11:09:00 AM said...

Hope all is well. Haven't heard from you in a while. I have some post cards all ready to go!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez