Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Miribilia Easter Fairy Completed!


Here she is:


Easter Fairy

Miribilia

32 count Natural Linen from Zweigart

03/05/07 to 04/03/07

*Happy Dance*

Now I have an exchange to stitch for real quick and then I guess I could be a good girl and work on some of those WIP's......

EDIT: Its now Wednesday and still no word on Otis though my DH went out searching and found me another furbaby that is and has been strickly indoors. He plans to go get him on Friday, its a long 2 1/2 hour drive there and then the same amount back.

Chloe: The fabric from the kit is what I stitched her on.

18 comments on "Miribilia Easter Fairy Completed!"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:11:00 AM said...

She's a beauty and ready just in time ;)

Jenn on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:47:00 AM said...

She is so pretty. Congrats on the finish.

Cheryl on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:52:00 AM said...

Congrats on your finish! She is really stunning, i love all the pretty beads

Kali on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:36:00 AM said...

She came out beautiful! Congrats on your finish Heidi

Anonymous said...

Waow! that's great!!! Congratulations !!! she's beautiful. I'll see when I'll do mine. Have you kept the original fabric from the kit?

The Silver Thistle on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 11:20:00 AM said...

She's beautiful, and just in time for EAster.

I'm glad to see my pif has reached you safely. Sorry I forgot to add the note, lol. I know there's an email here from you, but I can't open them yet as the laptop is still being difficult.

Any news on Otis?

Barb on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:19:00 PM said...

She turned out pretty. Great job on her.

Dawn B. on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:20:00 PM said...

She is beutiful..You did really good.

Barbara J on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:28:00 PM said...

Congratulations! She is so demure and beautiful. Excellent and fast work!!

stitcherw on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:01:00 PM said...

She turned out lovely, and congratulations on getting her done before Easter, perfect timing.
Sue

Carol on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:50:00 PM said...

What a fantastic job Heidi! She is so sparkly and sweet - well done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is stunning! Ann.

Jamie on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:40:00 AM said...

She's so adorable. I love her.

Anonymous said...

She is lovely! Just in time for Easter! :)

Michele on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:14:00 PM said...

lovely finish Heidi!

keeping my fingers crossed about Otis!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's so lovely and sparkly!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy on Monday, April 09, 2007 8:09:00 PM said...

Congrats on finishing your Easter Fairy, Heidi! She is simply gorgeous and I love the colours! :-)

I'm so sorry about Oits, poor wee baby... :-( Hopefully he is okay where ever he may be. Did your DH pick up your new kitty yet?

Sharon on Friday, April 13, 2007 8:05:00 AM said...

Beautiful finish Heidi! congrats.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez