Tuesday, February 06, 2007


wow, didn't realize that I hadn't posted in a bit. Lets see....

Exciting news! San has now started posting a newsletter and I am her first featured blogger! Woohoo! I was so thrilled with the outcome. So go check it out. http://angelsan.free.fr/blog/?page_id=220


Also our income tax finally came in on Thursday and I was excited. We got a fairly large amount so we paid off the remainder of our bills and then had some shopping fun. I bought so much in supplies, kits and patterns that I was shocked when I realized it in the end. First I have to show you this amazing little chair that I already pre ordered 1 for me and 1 for my moms birthday in May. Its by the cats whiskers called Peacock stitching chair.

I also ordered Celtic christmas, Celtic spring, Celtic summer, Celtic autumn, Celtic winter all be lavender and lace. And Miribilias designs christmas fairy, easter fairy and halloween fairy, they all come as kits and were on sale at bits and bobs for 37.99 instead of the normal 50.00 and I bought some patterns from another lady who was selling off her stash. I'll show you those when they come in. And I bought the new PR design Mylady snow along with all the floss and beads and the material. I hadn't realized it was going to be so much money but like I said in an earlier post, I'm getting it! LOL. and one final thing I have to show you. I bought this purse from Pamela Kellog who runs Kittyandme on etsy.com She is just a wonderful quilter and created this little purse which I instantly bought up the same day it was out for sale.



I have been stitching but am almost finished so after I complete it tonight I will post a photo tomorrow of the couple of things I am finishing up. :o)

7 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

Income tax always come as a relieve... It's great when it is a large amount: you feel you won the lottery :)) Don't forget to show us you WIP and stash.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:37:00 AM said...

WOW! That was quite a stitch stashy extravaganza!!
You go girl! Love the purse :)

Jamie on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:15:00 AM said...

WOW! I have to agree with Vonna that it was a stash extravaganza! I can't wait for you to start My Lady of the Snow. That purse is great... I love etsy. Nice blog feature!!

Jenn on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 1:02:00 PM said...

Wow! What a great stash hall you will have when it comes in. Have fun with all of it and I can't wait to see which one you start first.

stitcherw on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:51:00 PM said...

Fun stashing, you got some great new ones to work on. I have the Christmas and Halloween fairy in my stash as well. Saw you featured in San's newsletter, it was a good write up. Looking forwardward to seeing the picture of your finish.
Sue

Cheryl on Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:55:00 AM said...

I read your interview on the newsletter, it was really good! That purse is gorgeous and lucky you getting all the stash!!

Anonymous said...

The chair is going to be so much fun to stitch on. Would you like to stitch this together as a SAL? Congratulations on all your goodies. I can't wait to see what you going to stitch first.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez