Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Post Xmas Exchange and Mail! Also PIF


First, I am feeling a lot better now. My head is no longer clogged feeling and I can breath some though I am still getting plugged up at night, so maybe another day or two before I fully recover. My two little ones are still sick but slowly getting better. They both got more medicine today from the clinic.

Second, I had joined a Post Xmas Blues Exchange, where you send $10 of anything to cheer the other person up and yesterday I received mine. I am sending mine tomorrow, its been packaged and ready for almost 2 weeks! Hey, I have been sick and the deadline is the end of February so tomorrow I am off to the post office to send everything out.

Susy did an excellent job didn't she? I definitly don't have any xmas blues after opening this. I sure hope my receiver likes theirs.

I still have no stitching to show sadly. I bought this Gamecube game called Sims 2: Pets and I have been attached to it for a week now! I know too much TV, lol. I have to pull away anyways since I have Bday gifts to work on. I will try to stitch some other things too so I can have something to show you guys.

Thank you ALL for your sweet comments. They really helped. I appreciate all of you who take the time to comment here. Thank you again. :o)

EDIT: Okay DH came home with an arm full of stuff, lol. From my wonderful Aunt Leala who is as excited as I am to have another crocheter in the family. She sent all the way from St. Vancouver, Washington. The Annies Attic binder of crochet barbie patterns. She joined this when her daughter was young and since now her daughter is all grown up she past the binder to me. Also she sent me some cute food patterns. So yes, in the near future you may be seeing some crochet projects on here. I apologize in advance for my fellow bloggers who are not fond of crochet.




Also I had bought some cross stitch patterns from a nice lady who needed help lightening her load of xs patterns and 3 weeks later they have finally arrived! Here they are:









Now I have this awful decision on what to start first, LMAO. I am definitly feeling better. :o)

Okay for PIF I have:

Cindy - Got your info

Jennifer - Got your info

Cheryl - Got your info

Sonya - Got your info

And I have one spot left so anyone who wants it please email me your snail mail and put PIF in the subject box.

10 comments on "Post Xmas Exchange and Mail! Also PIF"

Cheryl on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:30:00 PM said...

Great exchange gift and great stash too! Glad you're feeling better

CindyMae on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:46:00 PM said...

Wow, you have some great new stash!!! The exchange items you recieved are just awesome!!! Glad that you are feeling better!

Jenn on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:12:00 PM said...

You got some lovely stash in. I have the bears and blossoms too. They are just to cute. :) I'm glad to hear that you feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good mail day to cheer one up! You got some great stash - enjoy! :)

Barbara J on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:53:00 PM said...

Looks like you've ben stashing yourself well! Great to know you are feeling better.

stitcherw on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:15:00 PM said...

What fun stuff to get in your exchange, and your other stash is great too. I can see how you would have difficulty trying to decide what to work on first. Hope you continue to feel better,
Sue

Anonymous said...

My comments didn't pass :((

Unknown on Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:12:00 AM said...

Chiloe what do you mean your comments didn't pass? All comments you put on my blog should go straight onto here, I don't approve or deny comments before they are posted.

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy on Monday, February 26, 2007 5:42:00 AM said...

Glad you are feeling better, Heidi... Hope your kids are feeling better by now! What a lovely stash day and such a wonderful exchange... :-) Have you decided what to start yet?

{{{Hugs}}}

Tuula on Friday, March 09, 2007 5:32:00 AM said...

Hi!

I´d love to sign in on your PIF. I have mine started on my blog just today. You are so welcome to sign in.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez