Friday, February 16, 2007


I got in two packages one Valentines day! Happy valentines day by the way.


Pamela's Peacock purse came in and I love it even more in person! Thank you Pamela!
I love the wrapping it was in, It just made it feel even more special.




My second one was the Lavender and Lace patterns I ordered:


I haven't been stitching at all this week since my darling daughter Destiny decided to sneeze on me while I was buttoning up her jacket for school. She has been sick with some cold for weeks and thus passed it to me. I have had a bad head cold all week and with my synisis clogged up I can't breath, meaning i have a hard time sleeping and I have to eat with my mouth open so I can breath too. Not a lovely sight. I have been taking tons of Nyquil and today i am going to buy some nasty thera-flu but it works. I do feel a little bit better but still I am so tired and other than doing what I must for the kids, I haven't done anything. My DH was a dear and cleaned up around the house except for the kitchen which he seems to think he is allergic too. So tonight I must drag myself in there to clean up the ever growing pile of dishes. Kiley my little one got sick last night too and woke up this morning stuffy and coughing and then she threw up. But since this is a four day weekend I have to wait until Tuesday to call and make us all an appointment to be seen plus I am past do for that dreadful yearly pap all us women have to get. And I have to go get my eyes checked again and maybe get a new prescription. I hate going to appointments in the winter since its so cold and I walk everywhere.


And the bad part of everything is that our computer has been running a bit slow and has contracted some kind of virus thanks to DH downloading like crazy and didn't have Norton on. So he got mad and hit the tower thus damaging the hard drive. It now says hard drive failure is imminent when it boots up. So since we don't have a windows XP disc we are ordering a new tower, since the one we had needed upgrading anyways. We ordered it yesterday and now it is being made, hopefully we will have it in the next few weeks before the current hard drive crashes leaving us computerless. So this is jus a warning if you see me disappear for awhile thats what happened. We will also have to pay this guy another 30 Euro when we do get it so he can show up and re install the internet stuff. Its all in german and my DH can speak it but to read it he is useless.

LUCY: I preordered the peacock chair at stitching bits and bobs.

CAROLYN: I got my email today confirming they have shipped it on the 15th. I am eager for this to come in too and then away we go on it! :o)

9 comments on " "

Barbara J on Friday, February 16, 2007 6:52:00 PM said...

Those are lovely charts you got there! Sorry to hear you were down with the flu. Chicken soup is the best...so they say :)

stitcherw on Friday, February 16, 2007 9:08:00 PM said...

Fun mail, the charts are gorgeous. I love the L&L patterns. Sorry to hear about all the sickness, hope you and your family are feeling better soon (including your computer).
Sue

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy on Saturday, February 17, 2007 12:14:00 AM said...

{{{Hugs}}} Heidi, Sweetie... Sorry you all have been sick... I'm sending you all some healing thoughts... and some for your PC as well... here's hoping it lasts until the new tower arrives... :-)

Nancy in IL on Saturday, February 17, 2007 7:15:00 AM said...

Heidi, hope you're able to breathe again. I hate when that happens! It's soooo miserable. I also hope your husband can get rid of your computer virus. Not much wellness in your house, LOL!

Love the L&L charts you received! Enjoy! That should help your cold a bit! Stash is always good for what ails me ;-)

Carto on Monday, February 19, 2007 1:27:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi

I'm sorry to hear that you're unwell. I can totally sympathise how it feels to try and sleep when you're full of cold. I hope you're feeling much better soon.

Wow - what lovely giftwrapping! It looks so good, I wouldn't want to open it - and all those wonderful Lavender and Lace charts - I wish I was with you so I could gaze at them all day,lucky you!

Thanks for dropping by to my blog and for your kind words. I loved the Japanese food - yes it is very similar to Chinese, but they tend to use more seafood like scallops and Sea Bass. Take care my friend x

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a nicely wrapped package to brighten up one's day. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Mylene on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:36:00 AM said...

Hi, sorry to hear you and the kids aren't feeling well. Hope you all feel better very soon.
And hope your computer soon get fix.
Take care.

Lelia on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:22:00 AM said...

excellent mail day. Sorry to hear of your head cold. Such a drag. Hope you are feeling better now.

Lana on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:23:00 PM said...

Hope you feel better soon!
~Lana~

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez