Monday, February 26, 2007

Awesome Mail Day!


Today the remainder of my stash has arrived! My miribilia kits:





















My Peacock stitching chair: Both (one for me and one for my mom)



And last but not least Mlady Snow by PR, I ordered all the floss, beads, and fabric for it at the same time.:

So which will I do first? The first of two Peacock stitching chairs. Carolyn have you got your in yet? I'm waiting to SAL with you. :o)
On the stitching side I have been stitching but its a gift and so therefore I cannot show you any of it. But no worries this week I will have something to show you. I am eager to start some of these but I must finish my gift first.


14 comments on "Awesome Mail Day!"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Monday, February 26, 2007 12:55:00 PM said...

Quite a stash haul you have there Heidi!
I'd be chomping at the bit too :)
can't wait to see how the chair turns out for you...its cute as can be :)

Chiloe on Monday, February 26, 2007 1:47:00 PM said...

Now I see why you were talking about stash !!! lol

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, February 26, 2007 4:25:00 PM said...

Great stash haul!!! I've been trying my best not to buy anything!

stitcherw on Monday, February 26, 2007 7:01:00 PM said...

Wonderful stash. The Mirabilia fairies are so cute, I have the Christmas and Halloween ones in my stash to do as well. The chair is so unusual, it will be interesting watching it develop.
Sue

Jenn on Monday, February 26, 2007 8:40:00 PM said...

That is a great stash hall. I vote from stitching either the Christmas fairy elf or the Easter fairy. I love the colors in the Easter fairy. they are so pretty in person.

Dawn B. on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:29:00 AM said...

Do not know witch one I would start as they are all great. I love the chair too. Mom will be happy to get that.

Cheryl on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:44:00 AM said...

That is an awesome stash day! Lucky you! Look forward to seeing what you decide to start! I say easter seeing as thats the next holiday!

Carol on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:08:00 AM said...

Fantastic Heidi! Your stash is wonderful! Where to start first? With that pile, that is a very hard question! It will be fun to see what you decide!

Lucy on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:31:00 PM said...

How nice....I'm still eyeing that peacock sitting chair. Looks tempting.

Lillie on Thursday, March 01, 2007 12:03:00 AM said...

Awesome stash you've got there. The peacock chair is just so beautiful. Loved to see your progress on it.

Jamie on Thursday, March 01, 2007 6:28:00 PM said...

Wow you stash in just recent purchases makes mine look tiny!

Carto on Friday, March 02, 2007 1:27:00 PM said...

Hey there Heidi - wow, what an awesome stash! I really love the Peacock chair - it really is beautiful, well done :)

Sharon on Monday, March 05, 2007 11:45:00 PM said...

Oh my! what a great stash haul! where are you going to start?

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:58:00 PM said...

Woooo Hoooo! What a lovely stash haul, Heidi! :-) I've been so tempted to add those Holiday faeries to my *collection*... ;-) And I just love M'Lady Snow! And you know I love that Peacock chair... Great stash, Sweetie and I want all of it! LOL

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez