Saturday, February 24, 2007

SBQ


Today's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn and is:What is the smallest count fabric you have ever used? Did you stitchover one? Conversely, what is the largest count fabric you have ever used?

The smallest count I have ever done is 40 count and I stitched over two on that one. The largest was 14 count and I did stitch over one, its how I learned to xs, in fact I only heard about the over 2 thing about a year or so ago. I had been stitching over one for about 12 years. :o)

0 comments on "SBQ"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez