Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Birthday and Stitching


First I have to say a huge Happy Birthday to my nephew Rowan! He turns 4 today. I'm sorry I cannot be there today.

And I put down my chinese goddess of mercy over the weekend and ppicked up one of my old UFO's called collecting shells. Now the first picture is before the weekend and the second picture is my progress from Saturday through Monday:


12 comments on "Happy Birthday and Stitching"

Cheryl on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:42:00 AM said...

Thats great progress you've made there!

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:51:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday Rowan!

Great strides in your UFO :)

Jenn on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:25:00 AM said...

Wow you made some great progress on collecting shells. I've had this piece as a UFO in my basket for years. Your making me think about getting it out to work on. :)

Lana on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:49:00 AM said...

Your progress on Collecting shells looks awesome! Good job!
~Lana~

Anonymous said...

Waow!!! You stitched a lot over the week end ! I am sure the finished design will be stunning. It's a lot of clear colours. It's always wise to dig in our UFO basket !!!

stitcherw on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:33:00 PM said...

That's a lot of progress you made. I like the soft colors in it.
Sue

CindyMae on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:12:00 AM said...

I hope Rowan has a wonderful birthday!!!

The shells look fantastic!!! Great work!

Angi on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:36:00 AM said...

Awesome progress!! Happy birthday to Rowan * I love his name!! *

Lucy on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:05:00 PM said...

I'm so behind on blog reading and just noticed your peacock chair...where did you pre-order that if I may ask...I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere.

Dawn B. on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 5:38:00 PM said...

Well Happy Birthday Nephew and you made some great progress this last few days. Looks good..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your nephew and I hope he has a great day!
Collecting shells is looking great. I just got notice for the order of my peacock chair. It is on its way! They mailed it today. Oh I can't wait to get it in my hands!

Annemarie on Friday, February 16, 2007 7:31:00 AM said...

Wow, that is some progress, Heidi! Aren't they great, such stitchy weekends? Happy birthday to your nephew!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez