Monday, January 15, 2007

Update



Here you go, just wanted to post a quick update on my Chinese Goddess of Mercy. I finally fel like I am accomplishing something on her after I got her face done up last night. And today has just been filling in the white which you can see I only have that one big space left then its off to do up the moon next to her head.

13 comments on "Update"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Monday, January 15, 2007 11:51:00 AM said...

Oh she will be a beauty!
:o)

Carol on Monday, January 15, 2007 2:50:00 PM said...

Your goddess looks great! Those PINN charts are quite intense, but you are moving along so well.

Jenn on Monday, January 15, 2007 8:18:00 PM said...

She's so pretty. Keep up the good work on her.

Dawn B. on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:47:00 AM said...

WOW you have made some great progress on this one. Keep up the good work I like her.

Kitty Couture on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:54:00 AM said...

Ooh, what a lovely blog! Your Goddess of mercy is very impressive.

BeckySC on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:51:00 PM said...

Very nice so far :)
Thanks for visiting me :)

CindyMae on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:22:00 PM said...

Oh she is looking so wonderful and beautiful! You are doing an amazing job on it!

Mylene on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:59:00 PM said...

FIrst of all, thanks for visiting my blog and dropping a comment which leads me to your blog...wow! What a lovely background and your stitching looks GREAT!!
Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

She looks great & the material is lovely also.I did one PINN[The Mother & Child] it"s in my EMS gallery[Pixie Dust] and yours is going to be beautiful when you finish it. As soon as My Lady of Snow is available I want that one!!Thanks for the preview.

Karen on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:25:00 AM said...

Your Goddess of Mercy is beautiful!

Cheryl on Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:19:00 AM said...

That is a really beautiful piece! Good luck with the rest of her!

Lillie on Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:36:00 AM said...

Great progress, Heidi.

Leeland on Monday, January 22, 2007 1:51:00 AM said...

She's really lovely!
Take care!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez