Monday, January 15, 2007

Update



Here you go, just wanted to post a quick update on my Chinese Goddess of Mercy. I finally fel like I am accomplishing something on her after I got her face done up last night. And today has just been filling in the white which you can see I only have that one big space left then its off to do up the moon next to her head.

13 comments on "Update"

Vonna on Monday, January 15, 2007 11:51:00 AM said...

Oh she will be a beauty!
:o)

Carol on Monday, January 15, 2007 2:50:00 PM said...

Your goddess looks great! Those PINN charts are quite intense, but you are moving along so well.

Jenn on Monday, January 15, 2007 8:18:00 PM said...

She's so pretty. Keep up the good work on her.

Stitchingnow on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:47:00 AM said...

WOW you have made some great progress on this one. Keep up the good work I like her.

Isabelle on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:54:00 AM said...

Ooh, what a lovely blog! Your Goddess of mercy is very impressive.

BeckySC on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:51:00 PM said...

Very nice so far :)
Thanks for visiting me :)

Cindy on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:22:00 PM said...

Oh she is looking so wonderful and beautiful! You are doing an amazing job on it!

Mylene on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:59:00 PM said...

FIrst of all, thanks for visiting my blog and dropping a comment which leads me to your blog...wow! What a lovely background and your stitching looks GREAT!!
Best wishes.

Bernice said...

She looks great & the material is lovely also.I did one PINN[The Mother & Child] it"s in my EMS gallery[Pixie Dust] and yours is going to be beautiful when you finish it. As soon as My Lady of Snow is available I want that one!!Thanks for the preview.

Karen on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:25:00 AM said...

Your Goddess of Mercy is beautiful!

Cheryl on Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:19:00 AM said...

That is a really beautiful piece! Good luck with the rest of her!

whitecalla on Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:36:00 AM said...

Great progress, Heidi.

Lili on Monday, January 22, 2007 1:51:00 AM said...

She's really lovely!
Take care!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez