Friday, January 05, 2007

2nd finish!


Wow okay this finished up in a day and a half! I was shocked. Anyway its for Dawns son who has a birthday at the end of this month and since he lovs elephants and the color red, here it is! LOL It has some bad lighting so I am going to try and retake a better pic tomorrow in the sunlight.

And I had to show off this pic. Kiley finally sat still so I could do her hair and I love the way her pigtail came out! Her hair curls on its own and it just makes her look so darn cute! Thats a tea stain on her upper lip. She has been drinking out of a regular cup for months now. :P

7 comments on "2nd finish!"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:54:00 AM said...

Awww, CUTE! Both the Elephant and Your little Girl! Aren't little piggy tails cute when they are that young?!
SWEET!
:)

Sharon on Saturday, January 06, 2007 1:02:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi, you are already moving and grooving along with your finishes. Cute cat sampler! congrats. Kiley is adorable with her pigtails-too sweet.

CindyMae on Saturday, January 06, 2007 6:26:00 PM said...

Love the red elephant, it is sooo cute. Kiley is just gorgeous and that hair is perfect! Beautiful!!

Dawn B. on Sunday, January 07, 2007 5:56:00 AM said...

Mr.Eley is just too cute and I think Chris will just love him. I liked the cat sampler you finished.
Kily is well just down right adorable.

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, January 08, 2007 1:15:00 PM said...

Love that red elephant! At least its not pink elephants on parade!!!

Cheryl on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:24:00 AM said...

Hi Heidi! Thanks for leaving a comment. Its great to be a new group member and i look forward to getting to know you all better! Hope you will read my blog! Yes, im beginning to ignore the ridicule as well! Its good to know im not the only one! Love the elephant by the way. All these blogs are giving me great ideas. Wish i had more free time though!

Kalu V on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:56:00 AM said...

Kiley looks adorable!!!!! I cant wait until i can make pigtails on alondra lol...i wonder...she does have alot of hair...just kidding I know better
and congrats on finishing the cute red elephant

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez