Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Lady of Snow


Here it is! The new PR design and I love it! It's not available for purchase yet but when it is I am so getting it! I love everything about it and I don't think she has a bad face either. :)

9 comments on "My Lady of Snow"

CindyMae on Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:41:00 PM said...

Oh My! That is just gorgeous!!!!!

Carol on Saturday, January 13, 2007 4:46:00 PM said...

I agree Heidi - I think she is just beautiful too!

Vonna Pfeiffer on Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:14:00 PM said...

Very nice...she's beautiful! :)

Dawn B. on Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:22:00 AM said...

This will be awsuome when done. Love your progress.

patternnuts on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:21:00 PM said...

I am sensing she will be on my wishlist soon!
I love the colors....

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty. I definitely want to stitch this one.

Sally on Saturday, January 20, 2007 6:40:00 AM said...

She is beautiful Heidi. I've never done a PR design before and I think I could be tempted with this one. I love wintry stuff!

rakel on Friday, February 16, 2007 2:15:00 AM said...

please, from Spain, can someone send me the pattern of de rp24 - the lady of the snow? My e-mail es
gaonica@gmail.com and I call on the spanish`s foro
http://www.setbb.com/siresilme/viewtopic.php?t=8264&mforum=siresilme
thans for all.

Unknown on Friday, February 16, 2007 8:00:00 AM said...

raquel, I do not send out copies of patterns that is against copyright. You can go to passione Ricamo's website and order it or you can try sewandso.com

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez