Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SNOW in Bamberg Germany!!!


I woke up this morning and there it was glorious snow!!!!!! Destiny was thrilled and Kiley was terrified as I told you all she hates snow but amazingly since school was delayed 2 hours I let Destiny play on the patio with the snow and Kiley was tempted outside and played with her sister in the snow!! So of course being the mommy I am I had to take pictures so here they are:



3 comments on "SNOW in Bamberg Germany!!!"

Carol on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:40:00 AM said...

Yay! You have more than we do, which is so backwards! I live in New Hampshire, should have what... maybe 10" - 12" of the stuff lying on the ground? Just have maybe .25" instead! I am proud of Kiley (love her name!!) for going out in the snow with her sis! I can imagine she will be like me when she is older - hates driving in the snow too!

CindyMae on Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:49:00 AM said...

I just love the snow!! The girls look like they had a really good time playing in it!!!

Barb on Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:43:00 AM said...

We have a lot of snow too. They tell us we may have 8 to 10 inches more by midnight tonight. It's winter! It took a long time coming but once it came it's letting us know it's here to stay!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez