Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snow Couple Freebie


Okay so here it is. I was trying my hand at designing, crazy huh since I am so not creative at all. But be brutally honest. I tried to do a snow people couple, I know Christmas is over but it is what I was in the mood to do. I haven't stitched it yet either. Not sure when I will. Its all DMC the green is 937, the red in the candy cane and scarves is 3685, their cheeks are 3779, they are in white, the hat eyes and mouth are 310 black, the nose is 971, the hat line and berry on her hat is 816 garnet. Its 2 strands for whole stitch and 1 strand for back stitch in black


4 comments on "Snow Couple Freebie"

Jamie on Thursday, January 11, 2007 11:57:00 PM said...

WOW! I love them. They are so cute. Congrats! Is there a way to get them by email. My computer hates me right now. Thanks for the support - and I don't try to plan every day and don't - but it seems to turn out that way a lot.

Have a great weekend!

CindyMae on Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:42:00 PM said...

They are just too cute!!!

Sharon on Sunday, January 14, 2007 1:59:00 PM said...

They look great!

patternnuts on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:27:00 PM said...

Oh - thank you! I love snowmen!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez