Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our new house




In pictures 1 and 2 is our backyard, as you can tell lots of work needed but this is what DH loves to do so not a problem. Pictures 3 and 4 are of our front yard, same issue as the backyard. Pictures 5 and 6 are of the front room. Picture 7 is our dining room and picture 8 is our kitchen and then pictures 9 and 10 are the downstairs family room which we actually plan to use as a master bedroom since the one upstairs is a bit small for us. None of this furniture is ours, its all for show when they put it on the market. I would show you more of the house but DH took the photos of the house and OMG I hate them, I should have took the pictures. Well when we start decorating and remodeling the yards I'll be the one to take the pics so there is something decent for you all to see. My mom saw the place this morning and she said we did good and even she loves the place too.  Well I'm off to go try and stitch.

Enjoy!

4 comments on "Our new house"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:33:00 PM said...

I will say you did good too.... have fun making this house your home.

Annie Bee on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:14:00 PM said...

It looks lovely and you are going to have lots of fun making it your own.

Terri on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:29:00 PM said...

Looks great Heidi. I know you will get the yard looking great. It is a nice house.

Felicity on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:12:00 AM said...

You know what they say, don't you? "New house, new baby!" When are you getting that puppy? LOL

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez