Sunday, January 03, 2010

Crochet Baby Bee and much needed update


Goodbyes were made...

We then moved to our hotel for the last few days before our flight, it was tiny but cozy

We enjoyed the local Doners stand and had some most delicious Turkish foodSome temporary tattoos were added into our days from the nice bakery across the street from our hotel.More goodbyes were made to our dear German friends and the girls had there final playtie together. Remember this piece? I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby the day after we got here and thought I would make this into a hanger for my new kitchen when we get our new house.And since I have had a bad cold sinceI got here I wasn't feeling up to any crafting till today when I saw this adorable baby bee patern on my moms skein of yarn she is using to make my girls a blanket. My girls wanted this little gal when she was completed but my mom was just feeling down and upset too so i took it to her and said here bee happy! I know cheesy but she loved this baby bee and it made her smile so mission accomplished!
Our flight went well and I was so exhausted by the time we had landed. Neither kids slept and i didnt either. DH slept like a baby no shock there.I was up for nearly 30 hours by the time i went to sleep that night. Since this post is so picture heavy I will wait until tomorrow to share Christmas and new years and pictures of my beautiful baby nephew.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments on "Crochet Baby Bee and much needed update"

Annie Bee on Monday, January 04, 2010 1:41:00 AM said...

What a cute little bee. I'm glad it cheered your Mum up.

stitcherw on Monday, January 04, 2010 8:38:00 AM said...

It would be so hard leaving all your friends, hopefully everyone settles into the new place quickly. Love the coffee finish and the baby bee is adorable, glad it made your mom happy.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez