Monday, January 18, 2010

The Garden of the Gods



Wow I'm so sorry I have been gone these last few weeks. On the 9th of January we came to Fort Carson, Colorado. We talked to housing and got the xtra leave approved so we could find a house to live in and after much discussion we decided on trying to find a house to buy. We looked for about a week and found one that we love and as of yesterday we are officially under contract. We are set to close on the 15th of February if not sooner. I'll show you all pics when my DH returns from signing in since his leave is over with now. But he has the camera so I have to wait. Anyway, we all had gotten bad colds when we got here so we have been going thru and getting over that. I haven't touched one craft thing since we have been here though so nothing pretty to show you. Yesterday though we went to The Garden of the Gods so here are a few pictures of that. Enjoy!




0 comments on "The Garden of the Gods"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez