Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas and visit update


Destiny was thrilled to get to feed her cousin the first day we arrived and of course Kiley is sitting there waiting to get to hold him.My moms adorable tomcat Philadelphia, she adopted him from petco and he loves sleeping in this box that has a book in it my mom was suppose to return months ago.My younger sister Heather holding our adorable nephewMy older sister with of course her son, baby PoeMy nephew Rowan being goofy, he s so hyper and loud, I think it makes me happy that I have two girls lolMy moms Bernese Mountain Dog, Panda, who is just a huge teddy bear and loves the kids so much plus he is a huge mommas boy.And our Christmas tree with all the pressies under the tree.I found a little sewing machine for $20 at Michael's and was so thrilled! I think this has to be Destiny's favorite gift though they both got lots of barbies and a barbie jeep to boot! LOL The holidays were great though we didn't get to go out for New Year's but its ok, DH and I watched TV shows and then slept.

Well thats it for today. I'm looking for a new TUSAL container as I want to do it again this year.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments on "Christmas and visit update"

stitcherw on Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:14:00 AM said...

Looks like everyone had a great time getting together, fun pictures.
Sue

Annie Bee on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 1:23:00 AM said...

Sounds like you had a great time and congrats on finding your home.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez