Monday, January 25, 2010

MLOTS and house inspection



Here she is after the weekend. I only got in a few hours these last few days.I also discovered I am missing a color for her hair which is odd as I had her kitted up so I wonder if Destiny went digging through my zipper bag one day and snagged it. But oh well I will have to go to hobby lobby in the next few weeks and pick it up. I'm trying to get her hair done as much as possible before I work on her skin.

NON STITCHY NEWS:

We had an inspector go to the house this past Saturday to make sure all was ok because if it wasn't we could back out of the contract (which I don't want to). Anyway our main concern was the roof as it looks a bit worn out. He said we have another 5 years for the roof but if we get a good hail storm here then our home owners insurance will cover the roof replacement. So that was good news! The electrical, plumbing, and gas lines are all good. The electrical box is in need of replacing and a few things in the yard removed, but all is well which is a HUGE relief on mine and DH's part. So today the VA inspection is ordered and that takes 2 to 3 weeks before they come out. Since we are using our VA through the military, they have to come out and make sure the house is up to par for their standards which it is so its just a formality.

How was everyone else's weekend? Good I hope.

7 comments on "MLOTS and house inspection"

Yoyo on Monday, January 25, 2010 2:03:00 PM said...

Ooooooooo the Lady is really looking good. Glad you passed inspection that is always a relief. Just got you added to the new list for the TU SAL, glad you are with us again.

Annie Bee on Monday, January 25, 2010 3:56:00 PM said...

Your stitching is really looking lovely.

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, January 25, 2010 5:03:00 PM said...

Heidi she's going to be fantastic!

Sweet Sue on Monday, January 25, 2010 7:54:00 PM said...

Your Lady is looking good. Congrats on your house inspection.

Jenna on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:44:00 AM said...

I can't help but stare at the closeup of MLOTS; she is so gorgeous! You are making great progress. I'm glad to hear that the house inspection went smoothly. I'm so behind on blog reading that I didn't even realize that you were back in the States!

Karin on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 6:21:00 PM said...

Great progress! She is certainly lovely. I hope you get a replacement for the floss soon - how frustrating to not have what you need.

Terri on Friday, February 05, 2010 8:57:00 PM said...

Great progress on MLOTS and great news on your inspection :)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez