Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm back! Warning: Lots of pictures!



So here are the puppies they are mini dachshunds. Mine is the black one with red cheeks and the other black one is flying here as well for my friend. There was one girl in the litter that went to the owners of the father. anyway their about 6 weeks old now. Hopefully within the next week I will know exactly when to expect my lil pup. we're naming him Oskar (i.e. Oskar Meyer wieners)
Here is the Fair and Square exchange I received the one I did and sent is farther down in the pictures. The pics didn't want to move after getting loaded and I don't feel like fighting with blogger today. I also completed my Peacock Stitching chair about August 9th I believe. And I worked on my collecting shells WIP too. Plus it was my birthday on August 12th too and I received a few gifts as you see below. Please forgive me if I don't go into detail on everything but I am coming down with something dreadful and I just want to go to bed right now. I am currently trying to get stitched my F&S Exchange round 9 and the Halloween round as they are both due out at the end of the month. I have one down and one to go but the motivation to stitch has seriously been lacking.







I apologize for my extremely long absence. My ISP quit completely and believe me it really took this long to get it fixed completely. But now everything is good. So what have I been up to? Umm, stitching and trying to get my newborn puppy from the states to here which he still isn't.

5 comments on "I'm back! Warning: Lots of pictures!"

Lucy on Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:04:00 AM said...

The puppies are adorable. My stepdaughter has dachshunds and we have so much fun with them when we visit!

GoldenAngelsWorks on Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:45:00 PM said...

The puppies are so cute. I wish I had one.... dreaming...... you got alot of goodies being received and gotten....

I also have collecting shells in my UFO pile and need to get her done.... although I think you got more done than I do.

deborahinwi on Thursday, September 18, 2008 4:42:00 PM said...

Hello, I enjoy reading your blog, and I have added it to my reading list!
If you would like to add me, i'm at
http://northwoodsstitcher.blogspot.com/

Dawn B. on Friday, September 19, 2008 6:05:00 AM said...

What a cute puppy. Love the gifts and the WIP. Hope you get better soon..Hugs

stitcherw on Saturday, September 20, 2008 7:33:00 PM said...

Glad to see you back, and what wonderful pictures you treated us to. The puppies are sooo cute, I'd be so impatient to get him too. Life is going to get quite interesting with the new little guy when he gets there. What lovely stitching also, and your Peacock Chair turned out awesome, that is such a gorgeous piece. Sorry to hear you're coming down with something. Hopefully you're feeling better soon.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez