Monday, September 22, 2008


On the stitchy side of today I have mailed out my Fair and Square round 9 squares to marion in The Netherlands. Let's see how long that one takes to get there. :) And last night I finally decided on and started My Fair and Square Halloween round which is a good thing considering they must be mailed out by October 1st.

And something to laugh about:

INDIAN WITH ONE TESTICLE

There once was a Red Indian whose given name was "Onestone". So named
because he had only one testicle. He hated that name and asked everyone
not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, "If
anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!" The word got around
and nobody called him that any more.

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "Good
morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the
forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love
to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.
Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman
named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away for many
years.

Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw
Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone."

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love
to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the
next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't
die!

What is the moral of this story?????...........................OH, come
on...make a guess!


Think about it

(You're going to love this!)

And the moral is...


You can't kill two birds with one stone!!


On life itself. I saw the Dr this morning about an infection i am sure I have. Here's the tale. I stupidly decided Germany has not tortered me enough and thought I would go get myself a few piercings for my 27th Birthday. You want to know where I got pierced? Well think pairs. Anyway they give me no after care instructions and my friend who has the same piercings tells me wrong and whats to expect but infections where one swells over said jewelry and I have the joy of pushing it out each morning. Anyway so i see the Dr about it 2 weeks ago and he takes a swab gives me antibiotics and some bottle of 800mg of Ibuprofen (i.e. military candy) tells me to take them for 7 days though its a 10 day prescription and if not better then come back. So of course its not better! I go back today and ask what did are the swab results? Waiting for something brilliant he says " oh yea! Well, I'll have to re-examine you so please change and I will go check to see what they are." so he leaves, I change, he comes back and examines and of course nothing. Anyway in his words the swab results are "It shows staph but we don't know if its normal staph that everyone has in thier bodies or if its staph and your body is trying to fight off an infection." And then just looks at me and I'm looking at him waiting for him to tell what is the plan since its obviously something since said jewelry is being "swallowed" each day. He suggests that perhaps its an allergic reaction to the jewelry and I told him nope its surgical steel and I have never had an allergic reaction with my other piercings. So he agrees to try another round of antibiotics that may kill this staph that the last round doesn't kill and tells me to change out my jewelry to something else in all hopes of possibly killing two birds with one stone. Well, with this piercing its not like they make gold for it so I'm kind of lost on this one so here's hoping that the antibiotics work. Please don't expect a whole lot from me the next several weeks as like always antibiotics make me tired and useless and I have been on them for two weeks now and here goes another 10 days worth of them.

Here's another fun fact about me, my blood pressure is too high even on my meds so in 2 weeks I'll be back in to talk about that one! Oooh fun! I just wanted to go off on this Dr when he mentioned that one to me. I mean really doc walk a mile in my shoes and tell me your blood pressure is too high! I have my stress migraines back to boot. Really someone please fly to Germany and put a bullet in my brain!!!!!

Okay sorry to go off like that but the stress is getting to me. I think tonight I'll grab a book and go curl up in the tub and soak and hopefully the warm water and quiet will relieve some of this stress.

2 comments on " "

Dawn B. on Monday, September 22, 2008 1:16:00 PM said...

The Joke was funny...Thanks
I would come there and put a bullet in the docs head for you, but you are to precious to me. Sorry and hope you get better soon.

Chiloe on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:04:00 PM said...

High blood pressure do give headache (from what I know it is a sign of high blood pressure)

Maybe you should get those piercing out of there ??? Why to take risks? AN infection can be serious and go to the blood. You better take them off and try later when you will be heal. And BTW, antibiotics don't make people tired: it's the infection you are fighting. I will be you I'll take vitamin C to help fight the infection and garlic as well: garlic is a natural antibiotic (just take out the green inside that gives bad breath and swallow it like small caplets.) Remember germs are stronger and stronger so don't play with your health ;-) Think about your baby girls ;)

About today rants: did you get an email from Edgar? Hope it get all sorted out ;)

Take care

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez