Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 4 SMO SAL and an award



So here is my start on Day 4 of the SMO SAL. This one quick stitch at least I think. But this is what i got done last night. Its part of the moon. I like stitching this one. :) And these proud pictures are of my DH getting an award he has deserved and had coming for a long time. I'm so proud of him! Now if I can get him to take some classes so he can get enough points to become SGT. :) The picture of the building is where DH works, its shared with a few other units as well.

2 comments on "Day 4 SMO SAL and an award"

Dawn B. on Monday, September 29, 2008 1:44:00 PM said...

Great start on Day 4 & Congrats to Hubby.

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, September 29, 2008 5:21:00 PM said...

A huge congrats to your hubby!!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez