Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's a scarf!



Aww yes, that time of year is coming about. No, not Halloween or Thanksgiving but Christmas! I know its only September but did you know there's less than 100 days till Christmas? Plus even less for me as I have to mail my presents no later than Thanksgiving if i want anything to arrive by Christmas. So I have got to work on those gifties though I am seriously contemplating this year buying gifts online and having them sent directly to the recipient. Anyway, I found this cute yarn by Red Heart. It's craft yarn but I fell in love with the colours and they screamed a hat and scarf for my oh too cute and only nephew. So i ordered 2 skeins thinking that even with this being bigger yarn I would have enough. Well here is the end result of the scarf after three tries to make it the way i wanted it. I don't have enough for a hat for him and no more time to order more and get it here, made and mailed out in time for christmas. But oh well, I'll send a toy with too since no kids like getting just clothes. Even my girls love it and wanted to try it on too. :) Of course Destiny was my model to make sure it was long enough. I finished this a few weeks ago but forgot to take a picture for you all who waded through my picture laden post last time. Thank you all who stopped by and commented as I know I have been away way too long. I am feeling a little better but my DH has now given me his cold so I'm popping 1000mg vitamin C tablets again in hopes to be rid of this cold quickly. The only stitching I have gotten done in the last several weeks is my Round 9 squares for Fair and Square and I still need to do up the Halloween round. I missed the deadline for the Thanksgiving round thanks to my computer issues but maybe its a good thing with me feeling so down lately. Anyways, I will try and get some stitching done to show you all soon but since i don't feel good crocheting is quick and thoughtless to do till I feel better.

1 comments on "It's a scarf!"

Sharon on Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:07:00 PM said...

Pretty scarf!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez