Friday, September 26, 2008

E is for Edward



E is for Edward
by Plum Street Samplers
14 count tan aida
DMC #4126

Okay so has anyone heard of the Twilight saga books? I hadn't either until recently. I was led to a stitching blog from the freebie gallery and then onto another blog and anyway came across Plum Street Samplers blog and was reading through and it made me laugh, happy laugh that is the way she is with her mom. It hits close to home. Anyway her mom and her are reading these books and really intrigued me so yes Oct 1st the first book will be ordered from Amazon. :) Anyway she designed this design i have stitched and handed it out as a freebie and since I needed a break from the ever dragging F&S Exchange Halloween round I had to stitch this up. It's not finished into something yet cause I really need to finish my exchange this weekend and mail it out Monday so I can stop talking about and you all can stop thinking "Just finish it already!" LOL.

6 comments on "E is for Edward"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Friday, September 26, 2008 6:27:00 AM said...

You're going to LOVE the Twilight Series...totally awesome :o)

Lucy on Friday, September 26, 2008 2:46:00 PM said...

On the second book as we speak...so romantic!

Nataku on Saturday, September 27, 2008 9:28:00 AM said...

^_^ I see you have been busy. I need to finish a few of my cross stitches and get started on some others I have too. Where ever do you find the time? lol I miss you sis. I love you!!

Sharon on Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:08:00 PM said...

Pretty thread color and finish!

stitcherw on Saturday, September 27, 2008 8:21:00 PM said...

Cute stitch, and the books sound great. I haven't read them yet, but they are on my list. Sorry to see in your earlier post you were fighting a cold and then an infection from the piercings. Hopefully the antibiotics this time will help and you're better soon.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, September 29, 2008 5:24:00 PM said...

I"ve just loved the Twilight series. I'll be wraping up the 4th book Breaking Dawn soon. I have to say as a 32 year-old I couldn't put them down!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez