Thursday, August 07, 2008

F&S Exchange Round 8 and PSC





Well I heard today that Nicky R. has received the Round 8 squares from Fair and Square and she loves them! I'm so glad that you got them safely and liked them Nicky.


I also finished the seat cushion for my Peacock Stitching Chair and am working on the back part of the chair which is the main piece with a peacock and the alphabet on it. And then I can put it all together. :) I'm getting excited cause I also have the 2nd chair in the series The Garden chair which I want to start next.

9 comments on "F&S Exchange Round 8 and PSC"

Chiloe on Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:34:00 AM said...

Very nice progress Heidi !!!

HOw is your daughter's diabete? Is it better control now?

Barb on Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:28:00 PM said...

Great RR piece. Good job on it. Your WIP is looking good too.

Karin on Saturday, August 09, 2008 6:03:00 PM said...

Great job on the squares!

Sharon on Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:13:00 PM said...

Lovely squares!

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, August 11, 2008 12:22:00 PM said...

Lovely fair and squares you stitched up. I can't wait to see your chair all finished up!!!

stitcherw on Monday, August 11, 2008 7:38:00 PM said...

Cute square, I love that design. Your chair is looking great too. The two chairs will be a fun set. Good luck getting it all finished up.
Sue

Carol R on Friday, August 22, 2008 5:48:00 AM said...

Lovely stitching.
A nice 'sunny' blog!

Lillie on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:14:00 AM said...

The squares is lovely. The peacock will be another fabulous finish by you.

Anonymous said...

hope all is well with you and your family... I miss reading what you are up to!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez