Friday, September 03, 2010

Updates


NON-STITCHING:

My husbands grandfather (Opa) passed away this past Sunday. The funeral was on Thursday. It was in Germany and since we couldn't afford the flight we remained here. My husband was deeply close with his Opa so it hit hard. He was a type 2 diabetic and mere weeks before his death he had gone into the dr's for a different reason only to find out he had cancer through his entire body. He was 75 yrs old and so Chemo just wasn't an option. He just wasn't strong enough.

On happier news my sister had her baby shower on the 15th of August and my husband was so kind to record the put a tp diaper on your partner while blindfolded game so I'll post a few of those up on my next post.

DH is home for a 4 day weekend before a 10 day trip out to the field so he is steam cleaning the carpets while the kids are in school and I need to get the downstairs cleaned up so when he is done with the main level he can come down here and clean the carpets.

STITCHING NEWS:

I completed this color all the way to the bottom of her dress! Yay cuz I am so tired of stitching 415 on here. Not that the next colour will be all that more exciting. But a change which is nice. Think I can finish her this year? I'm certainly going to try!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

0 comments on "Updates"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez