Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Jack


Happy Jack
Knotted Tree Needlearts
Started Sept 20, 2010
Completed Sept 21, 2010
Stitched on an unknown count and linen fabric
Substituted Weeks Dye Works threads for DMC's of my choice


I took the pumpkin from the Happy Jack pattern and turned him into a little mint tin, I also added 3 little leaf buttons to the bottom as they reminded me of fall. What's a pumpkin without fall colored leaves? The green rubber band is only temporary I assure you. I'm ordering some Halloween ribbon to replace the rubber band. 

This will be entered into Becky's Great Pumpkin Challenge and since its finished into something it counts as 2 entries :-) 

1 comments on "Happy Jack"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:33:00 AM said...

Too cute.
I need to get stitching my entries.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez