Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New start


I needed a break from MLOTS so I started on this one that I had in my stash for a long while, its a Country Cottage Needleworks. There are three of them called Summer Retreats. I want to do them all in a row from top to bottom and create a hanger type thing when they are done. So this is the middle one and it says Honeybee Hideaway. Destiny is doing these with me as well as she just loves the little houses. These are each  89w by 61H so not too big :-)

Here's Manzo, I don't think he wanted me to stitch that day, look at the evil look on his face like "Don't you dare move me!" LOL

1 comments on "New start"

Karen on Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:31:00 AM said...

You're pink house is adorable! Very cute picture of your cat! It's funny to see the places they find to lay.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez