Saturday, September 25, 2010

Grass and a pumpkin update


Here is my kitty as of last night. I already know I want to finish it like the one in the picture but different fabric of course. :)

Finally our grass was delivered and DH has been busting his butt getting it put in just right! After he got about half of the yard done yesterday the girls and the boys just couldn't resist and had to go play in it!

Today he is installing more of it and then tomorrow it will be finished off. Its called Kentucky bluegrass which stays green all year long! Yes you see Zeus with his leash on as the truck that delivered the grass couldnt fit through our double gates so the 2 1/2 pallets were left in the open doorway! Zeus had to be put on a leash or he would have run for it lol. Duke is my good boy and stays by my side mainly as he is a momma's boy. Well i'm off to make dinner and then i'm going to try and finish my pumpkin piece. :-)

0 comments on "Grass and a pumpkin update"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez