Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My name is Dorky Dippin Dunkin


can't wait to hear what your new name is. This just takes a minute and will make you laugh. MY NEW NAME IS IN THE SUBJECT.....DON'T LAUGH UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOUR NEW NAME IS ..
We all need a little stress-reliever! This only takes a minute. Please don't be a bore and ruin it. We all want to know what your new name is! Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness to break up the day. If we are honest, we have a lot more stressful days than not.. Here is your dose of humor...
A. Follow the instructions to find your new name.
B. Once you have your new name, comment here. And don't go all adult - a senior manager is now known far and wide as Dorky Gizzardsniffer!
The following is excerpted from a children's book, Captain Under pants And the Perilous Plot Professor Poopypants, by Dave Pilkey, in which the evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names... So:

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your New first name:
a = snickle
b = doombah
c = goober
d = cheesey
e = crusty
f = greasy
g = dumbo
h = farcus
i = dorky
j = doofus
k = funky
l = boobie
m = sleezy
n = sloopy
o = fluffy
p = stinky
q = slimy
r = dorfus
s = snooty
t = tootsie
u = dipsy
v = sneezy
w = liver
x = skippy
y = dinky
z = zippy

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:
a = dippin
b = feather
c = batty
d = burger
e = chicken
f = barffy
g = lizard
h = waffle
i = farkle
j = monkey
k = flippin
l = fricken
m = bubble
n = rhino
o = potty
p = hamster
q = buckle
r = gizzard
s = lickin
t = snickle
u = chuckle
v = pickle
w = hubble
x = dingle
y = gorilla
z = girdle

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:
a = butt
b = boob
c = face
d = nose
e = hump
f = breath
g = pants
h = shorts
i = lips
j = honker
k = head
l = tush
m = chunks
n = dunkin
o = brains
p = biscuits
q = toes
r = doodle
s = fanny
t = sniffer
u = sprinkles
v = frack
w = squirt
x = humperdinck
y = hiney
z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is: Fluffy Chucklefanny. And remember that children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in you life!

10 comments on "My name is Dorky Dippin Dunkin"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:04:00 AM said...

My name is: Sloopy BarffyHump
:)

My boys have read and read and read all of these books they are funny!
So we've done this before!

Anna van Schurman on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 7:41:00 AM said...

Funky Chicken-Dunkin. Too much like a wedding dance, I think. I should have changed my last name when I got married. ;)

Chiloe on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:25:00 PM said...

Hello,

I'm Cheesy Chuckle Dunkin !!! Sound cheesy? :-D Thanks for the game ;-)

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm Boobie Fricken Nose LOL

Lillie on Thursday, July 12, 2007 2:59:00 AM said...

LOL!! I'm Boobie Farkle Sprinkles..yikes!! don't sound good and if I use my married name it would be Boobie Dippin Dunkin ~ new flavour for a doughnut?

Thanks Heidi for some fun time.

Hazel on Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:46:00 PM said...

I'm Zippy Chicken Dunkin. Ha ha. xx

stitcherw on Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:20:00 PM said...

Mine came out to be Snooty FarkleNose :)

While I haven't read any of the books, my nephew loves them.
Sue

Kalu V on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:15:00 AM said...

this is cool! i'll try to figure out my name !!! i;ll let you know what it is later

i also tagged you on my blog lol

Kalu V on Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:06:00 AM said...

hahaha my name is snuckle dippintush

Jamie on Friday, July 20, 2007 2:37:00 PM said...

I'm Sleezy Battyshorts.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez