Saturday, July 07, 2007

2nd and 3rd PIF gifts


Well, I completed my second PIF gift and made some headway on the third, which I will complete today.

And here is the current WIP to be completed today It will be a cupcake pincushion, It still needs decorations and its wrapper.



EDIT: later on today:


I finished the pincushion cupcake so be honest everyone. :)


And also it has been brought to my attention that I didn't have a link to my wishlist so now it is up there in the sidebar below my completed projects link.

8 comments on "2nd and 3rd PIF gifts"

Dawn B. on Saturday, July 07, 2007 4:45:00 AM said...

That is really really cute. You did a good job.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Saturday, July 07, 2007 7:10:00 AM said...

I think both are really lovely :)
That cupcake pincushion is too cute!

Tanya Willis Anderson on Saturday, July 07, 2007 1:10:00 PM said...

Darling cupcake!!! That is so cute.

Have you received my exchange blocks yet???

Mylene on Saturday, July 07, 2007 4:24:00 PM said...

Cute finishes, heidi. I am sure whoever receive them will love it.

Sandy on Sunday, July 08, 2007 12:02:00 PM said...

Great stitching and love those cupcakes, how cute. You did good. TFS

stitcherw on Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:20:00 PM said...

Cute fob, and I love the cupcake, it's adorable.
Sue

Sharon on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:41:00 AM said...

Oh Heidi, I adore that cupcake pincushion-too cute. Nice finishng too. Both are great pif gifts.

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:19:00 AM said...

That pincushion is very clver!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez