Thursday, July 05, 2007

Crochet Hat


Well, this is what I have been working on sicne yesterday. Its the beginnings of this cute hat pattern I found in on of my crochet books. The background you see is my diningroom chairs. My DH is rearranging everything in our house so now our house lookslike we are moving in still after 2 years or almost 2 years of being here. We got our names and their fav colors for the monochromatic colors exchange so now I have to think up what I am going to make for it. This will be fmore fun though since of their fav colors is also mine.

3 comments on "Crochet Hat"

Cheryl on Thursday, July 05, 2007 11:25:00 AM said...

Wow you've got a lot of crocheting done in a day! Love this colour

Lillie on Friday, July 06, 2007 2:25:00 AM said...

Loved the color. Looking forward to see the completion. That's a lovely color for a baby blanket.

Dawn B. on Friday, July 06, 2007 10:34:00 AM said...

Cute & blue alright. Will this be for the girls to wear ?

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez