Monday, July 09, 2007

Chinese Goddess WIP


Okay so seeing everyones huge projects coming to life made me think of the BAP I have sitting in the office that I haven't touched in months. Why? Because that moon is huge and I am still on the first half and doing never ending DMC 745. I've used up two skeins already and still going if that gives you some idea of its largness. Anyway almost done with the second page of the 20 page pattern, though two of the top pages are completely empty. Anyway I got about 22 rows completed yesterday and I hope to get this page completed today.




And then I had to share this photo I snapped last night. This was Kileys way of not going to bed. She has daddy wrapped around her little pinky.


9 comments on "Chinese Goddess WIP"

Dawn B. on Monday, July 09, 2007 4:21:00 AM said...

You are making great progress. I hope you can get that page done as planed. Kiley is a card..LOL

Sandy on Monday, July 09, 2007 5:29:00 AM said...

wow what a great design. That's going to be gorgeous when it's done. Great work. Can't wait to see it all finished.

And I have to agree Kiley has your DH wrapped up really tight, such a cute picture of them. She's adorable. TFS.

Love your blog, esp. the little sewing smiley on the upper right.

Thanks for your well wishes on mine. :D

Carol on Monday, July 09, 2007 7:18:00 AM said...

Oh Heidi! How wonderful to see an old project come out to play!!! Yep, Kiley knows what she is doing!!

Cheryl on Monday, July 09, 2007 7:25:00 AM said...

Cute picture of your DH and DD! I love your big project,it looks great so far, i hope you keep working on her!

Wendy on Monday, July 09, 2007 12:48:00 PM said...

Kiley looks like a sweetheart! And lovely work on your WIP :-D

Michele on Monday, July 09, 2007 2:49:00 PM said...

woot! that is a beautiful piece! congrats on getting it out and working on it again :)

Kiley and dad look too cute!

Jenn on Monday, July 09, 2007 5:10:00 PM said...

what a beautiful piece! Keep it up I know you can get the moon done!! Then you can come onto other parts of the piece.

Sharon on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:42:00 AM said...

Lovely progress-it is coming along!

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:18:00 AM said...

Definately Daddy's little girl!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez