Wednesday, June 27, 2007

F&S Exchange


Well, I was just about peeved when I came out of the bathroom after completing the little house sampler. I came out of the restroom and my 2 year had to help mommy cut off the border strings and in her attempt she cut a hole in the fabric next to the number one. So I had to redo my square which is what I have ben working on since my last post. I opted to leave the house white this time as I liked it better that way. Heres a pic:



I then carefully cleaned and ironed it and put it into the envelope and sealed it safely inside. I mailed it off today so she will get it soon. I also signed up for round 2.

I have still been crocheting the baby blanket too but no pics this time of it. Its halfway done and now with my full attention on it at least tonight I hope to get a hug portion done of it. Though I know I am going to run out of yarn soon and I can't go pick more up for at least another week. But thats ok I have other stitchy projects to work on too! =)

9 comments on "F&S Exchange"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:48:00 AM said...

I love it! It's a really great square :)
Sorry you had to redo it...I understand...believe me I do!

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, bless her. A pity you had to redo it, but it looks great!

BeckySC on Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:46:00 PM said...

Heidi :)
Can you email me at beckysc@comporium.net as soon as possible ??
Thanks so much :)

Michele on Friday, June 29, 2007 9:47:00 AM said...

awwww sorry you had to redo the square .. been a long time since I've had a helper like that *smile* The new square turned out great! I'm sure your partner will love it!

Jenn on Friday, June 29, 2007 9:13:00 PM said...

I'm sorry to hear you had to redo your square. It turned out great though. :)

Margaret on Saturday, June 30, 2007 12:42:00 PM said...

I'll bet mommy wasn't a happy camper!! Sorry you had to redo the square Heidi but it looks great.

Mylene on Saturday, June 30, 2007 4:01:00 PM said...

The square looks great. Sorry to hear you have to redo it.

stitcherw on Sunday, July 01, 2007 9:31:00 AM said...

Your square turned out great. Sorry that you had to do it twice though, what a pain.
Sue

Lelia on Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:31:00 PM said...

sorry to hear of the re-do; however, it turned out great!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez