Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1st PIF gift done!


But I can't show it to you since I can't figure out how to get it from m camera to my computer. Kiley destroyed my memory card and I don't know where the original one is and so I am trying to figure out how to go from the dock to the computer. If not then I will buy another card on Friday and then I can show it to you guys. But I won't say who its going to. =)

Thanks for the nice comments, I read them all and appreciate them a lot. I am a lot more relaxed today. I have a bit of a clogged nose which kept me up all night cause thats when it ants to be a waterfall, but other than that i am doing better and getting back into my stitching. My material came in for the fair and square exchange and I have everything ready to go, so I will be working on that and my next PIF gift. =)

5 comments on "1st PIF gift done!"

stitcherw on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:34:00 PM said...

Glad you're doing better, and I'm looking forward to seeing your picture when you're able to get it off your camera.
Sue

Dawn B. on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:02:00 AM said...

Glad you are felling better and Thank you for the comment you left me. I will be turning the Christmas tree into and ornament.

Carto on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:27:00 PM said...

Hey Heidi - thanks for dropping by!

Aww I'm sorry to hear you've been ill, but I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better. I think loads of stitching will make you feel much better lol :)

Mylene on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:57:00 PM said...

Hello Heidi, first off..thanks for dropping by at my blog. Sorry to hear you were not feeling well lately. Take care and best wishes.

Tanya Willis Anderson on Thursday, June 14, 2007 7:43:00 AM said...

Heidi,
Hope your day is brighter today.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez