Sunday, June 17, 2007

F&S Exchange


Okay so I still can't get the images from my camera but I did take okay ones with our webcam. I apologize for the quality, theres bad lighting in the room. Heres my square for the fair and square exchange. Tanya likes houses and samplers so I kinda joined them both. The house is from Herb Garden by Leisure Arts. I still need to stitch up the second square with the personalization but that will be a quicky.

And here is the pic of the PIF gift I had finished earlier:


Its one of the motifs from this month Gift of Stitching magazine. The Dutch Sampler. If you look for it its the lower left motif on page 7.

I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments, I appreciate them very much. I'm sorry I have not been commenting on all of your blogs lately. I just haven;t had much time to sit down at the computer. I have the kids home for summer vacation through September and they rarely give me a moments peace. I am reading your blogs though. =)

12 comments on "F&S Exchange"

Barbara J on Sunday, June 17, 2007 7:40:00 AM said...

That's a nice house for Tanya. I ust stitched the same motif as you did from Double Dutch. What a coincidence! I've finished it as a bourse and it's a gift.

stitcherw on Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:23:00 PM said...

Both your pieces are lovely.

Good luck finding some time for yourself. Summer vacation and having kids home really does cause there to be very little time to do things for yourself.

Dawn B. on Monday, June 18, 2007 3:58:00 AM said...

Two great finishes, Congrats

Vonna Pfeiffer on Monday, June 18, 2007 7:03:00 AM said...

Lovely Square :) I'm sure Tanya will be well pleased :)
And your PIF gift if gorgeous as well!

Margaret on Monday, June 18, 2007 9:18:00 AM said...

Love Tanya's house. She is sure to love it too.
Your PIF is very pretty. Great design.
Have a great week & enjoy the children's summer vacation.

Cheryl on Monday, June 18, 2007 9:18:00 AM said...

Your square for Tanya is great...i've nearly finished mine too. Love the pif gift you've stitched, it's very pretty

Mylene on Monday, June 18, 2007 2:57:00 PM said...

Lovely finishes, Heidi.
I understand about the summer break, in three weeks time our children are also on vacation for six weeks.

Sharon on Monday, June 18, 2007 10:53:00 PM said...

Lovely finishes!

Lillie on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 4:13:00 AM said...

Both finishes looks good. Enjoy the summer break with the kids

Carol on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:13:00 AM said...

Oh Heidi - they are both wonderful!

Lucy on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:39:00 AM said...

The Dutch Sampler is very cute...I'm going to have to check that out in the magazine...I've been so busy I haven't even gone through it yet.

Michele on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 3:56:00 PM said...

love both your finishes! I have to go check out TGOCS again .. I love that motif!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez