Friday, June 08, 2007

Bleh!


That's how I feel at this point. My entire week has been and still is tiring and exhausting! Firts of all we had to clear a ton of stuff out of the community storage area because the SGT upstairs swears he saw a baby rat there. So DH and I go downstairs and load all our stuff that we are tossing onto a borrowed truck and he drives it to the junkyard, 2 trips there and I felt we barely made a dent. Then our pregnant friends come over to look at whats left, i.e. all the baby furniture from our now 2 year old Kiley. They pick out what they want, we decide on prices and DH hauls it to their storgae until they get their housing. Now they left on vacation and I have yet to get paid but DH ensures me I have nothing to worry about and when they return on Thursday in two weeks, we will get said money. I'm like uh huh we have been burned before (not from these people). Then this week was my DD last week of sure start. We got her yearbook and the thing that made me laugh is one of the pictures when I was volunteering there made it in, and Kiley (the 2 yr old) made it in the yearbook, LOL. Anyway there was tons of stuff being sent home, homework to finish up, digging for crayons to finish homework, and tons of house cleaning and organizing being done. And I have been outside with the kids in the heat all week for at least 4 hours a day. I'm exhausted! I have stitched a little this week though. I am working on a PIF gift and I also pulled out my Chinese goddess and filled in a little bit of the never ending yellow moon. But mainly I am tired and I don't want to do anything but crawl back into bed. But there is still tons of laundry to wash, dry, fold and put away and the house needs to be spotless before tomorrow. As we are going Kayaking tomorrow all day and there is a sitter coming to watch the kids. And you all know how we hate for people to see our house messy. There is some other stuff I wanted to say but will do that later since I need to put the kids to bed and I think I am going to take a little nap myself before I have to finish up the laundry and the house.

4 comments on "Bleh!"

stitcherw on Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:09:00 AM said...

You do have a lot going on, I was getting tired just reading about you doing it all. Hope everything works out and that things settle down for you soon so you can have some stitching time again.
Sue

Lillie on Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:33:00 PM said...

Sometimes we just need to do what have to be done...do take care of yourself, hoped everything works out as you've planned :)

Margaret on Monday, June 11, 2007 2:00:00 PM said...

Wow - you sure have been busy!! Thank goodnees you will have a day off tomorrow to go kayaking. Have a great time.

The bookmark you received from Margie is adorable. I like the way you posted it beside a book so that we can see the size.

Tanya Willis Anderson on Monday, June 11, 2007 2:08:00 PM said...

Your plate is surely full, Heidi. Hang in there!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez