Saturday, June 02, 2007

Book/bookmark exchange & baby blanket


Well stitchy news first: I received my book.bookmark exchange from Margie, she did a wonderful job!

Now on to other news, my pregnant friend Enya just found out shes having a boy! Which is great since thats what she wanted, though her DH wants a girl. Anyway, I have started a baby blanket for the little tike:

I thought about adding a hunter green into the mix but then I have to order it and then wait. The blanket will be about 35 inches once completed. I also want to make a pair os socks, a hat and an outfit to go with the blanket all in matching colors kinda like one big set.
My DH already told her I was going to make her something for her baby and thats why I wanted to know the sex when she found out. I was so mad at him for it since I wanted it to be a surprise, though she has no idea what i am making for her so I told my DH to keep his lips zipped.

8 comments on "Book/bookmark exchange & baby blanket"

Jenn on Saturday, June 02, 2007 7:07:00 AM said...

What a cute bookmark you got. The blanket you are working on is going to be so sweet along with the othe pieces you want to do.

stitcherw on Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:01:00 AM said...

Cute bookmark, the frogs are great. The blanket looks like it will be wonderful when done, nice and warm. With the other items you are planning on making it will be a great set.
Sue

Tanya Willis Anderson on Saturday, June 02, 2007 4:11:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi,
That book is a good one!!! I'm not much for books about time travel but this one was really good.

Jamie on Saturday, June 02, 2007 6:47:00 PM said...

I love the bookmark. The Time Travellers Wife was fantastic.

Dawn B. on Sunday, June 03, 2007 5:41:00 AM said...

Love the book mark. Congrats to friend and the blanket will be just wounderfull. Good color coice.

Felicity on Monday, June 04, 2007 5:22:00 AM said...

Oh, Time traveller's wife! I've read that a few times. I liked it. I felt sorry for the wife. I thot the husband was a bit mean to make Claire (was that her name?) wait all that time. She could have lived a normal, healthy life etc if he had simply butted out of hers.

Lillie on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 7:34:00 PM said...

Loved the froggy bookmark.A well thought gift for a baby. My congrads to your friend.

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:38:00 PM said...

Cute bookmark!!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez