Wednesday, February 24, 2010


The movers came and we got all our things and they even helped us unpack some of it the next day after they got the furniture put together. I have a lot of work to do in my craft room as it is filled with boxes that need unpacking and moving to the right rooms as none of the boxes were labeled when the Germans packed us up. We were openeing up boxes as they came in to try and get them to the correct rooms. I did work on MLOTS a ;little bit so I'll post a photo soon and I know my TUSAL is way overdue. When we were in the hotel the miads kept throwing away my ort cup so it is only filled with the end of February till now.

4 comments on " "

Chiloe on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:02:00 PM said...

Hope it goes the way you want ;-) don't forget the pics ;-) Yes, i'm curious !!!

Yoyo on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:59:00 PM said...

ROTFLMAO....right, blame it on the maids, I mean, I expected you would be late with the move and all but really....that is probably THE best excuse we've had -- ever!!

Hope all goes well and you find everything you thought you had (LOL).

Annie Bee on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:27:00 PM said...

Have fun unpacking.

Lana on Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:01:00 AM said...

o-k! Where the heezie have I been?! I didn't even know you PCSed! I'm a bad friend...going to stick my nose in the corner now...lol...Good luck with getting all settled in!! Boy I really gotta catch up on my google-reader...I'm so out of the loop!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez