Monday, February 15, 2010

Can we say migraine?


Yep been battling major migraines. My house closing was pushed till the 19th because of stupid bullshit. Then both of our vehicles break down. One needs a new engine that's going to cost $5,200 USD and the other one we brought from Germany smokes, hmmm lord knows what that is and we have NO money to get either vehicle fixed atm. We had to pay off a lot of things that popped up on DH's credit and so it sucked up our savings but we will get through this.

I haven't picked up any of my stitching since its hard to look at it with a migraine but you all know that. I did buy the missing color i needed so I can fill in my stitching spots on her hair when I finally do get to sit down and stitch. I looked in hobby lobby and Michael's for the seed beads I needed while I was visiting family for my nephew's 7th birthday.

Happy things are suppose to be happening this week so I'll try and post sooner and more often after that.

Happy Stitching everyone!

2 comments on "Can we say migraine?"

Dawn on Monday, February 15, 2010 6:15:00 PM said...

Poor you-- I know about migraines and headaches!!
Here is something you could do-- Get an ice pack(store one or 2 zip lock bags with crushed ice and seal with duct tape) use a pillow case and a soft pillow-- tell the girls you need a little quiet. Lay down so its on your neck-- It will slow down the blood flow to your head also taking away some of the swelling in your head. If you have medical coverage you might want to see a chiropractor just in case their is something out of place-
I rarely have migraines now and try to do things that don't require meds!!

Annie Bee on Monday, February 15, 2010 9:35:00 PM said...

I hate migraines - been there done that. We have a vehicle needing fixing so it can be registered. But it will just have to wait due to no money.....LOL

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez