Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Jenelle Sequoia


  1.  YOUR REAL NAME: Heidi
  2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Heiizzle
  3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color and favorite animal): Purple Cat
  4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle & street names): Jenelle Sequoia
  5. STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of Mom's maiden name): Banhebol
  6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd fave colour, fave drink): Maroon coffee
  7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (Mother's middle name and father's middle:  Lynn Claude
  8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets):   Black Manzo

    Saw this meme on Felicity's blog and it looked fun so I thought I would give it a go. I like my soap opera name, LOL.

0 comments on "Jenelle Sequoia"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez