Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Newborn baby hats



Simply Sweet Baby Hat
Red Heart Super Saver yarn

I found this pattern on Crochetville today and it works up quickly and easily so I made 5 today all for baby Poe. Though these are a great way to use up that xtra yarn and I know hospitals always need them for all the newborns so I am thinking of making some more and taking them down to the local hospital here. You may see some more of these over the next week since I will be stitching too but I wont be able to show it to you yet.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments on "Newborn baby hats"

Lucy on Friday, August 28, 2009 8:35:00 AM said...

Thanks for the link on this one....got alot of leftover yarn!

CindyMae on Monday, August 31, 2009 12:02:00 PM said...

Those are adorable and what a great idea to take them to the hospital!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez