Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Time Flies


Time fliesWow time flies! I havent stitched or anything over these past four days! I'm doing so much better now that my bladder infection is gone. So this past Saturday I pierced my tongue! No joke I actually did it. Don't ask me why i dont know. My mom asked me if i had enough holes in my body, lol. Hmm yes i think i do but a few more wouldn't hurt either. And yes i do always seem to get a piercing when DH leaves me for an extended period of time. hmmmm.

Ok so wow in 8 days i turn 28. Not much planned then either. A friend of mine wants to treat me to dinner or something that evening though i dont know if it will happen. Destiny wants to make me a cake so I bought the stuff and will assist her in the cooking part but plan to let her decorate it all on her own as she wants to surprise me! So cute!

Here is the little seedling we planted the day DH left, I planted two in case one seed didn't take but they both did and wow. I need to transplant them into bigger pots asap as they are getting too big for this one. Hmmm I wonder if we will get to see any lil sprouts or beginnings of a watermelon before we PCS and I hand it over to a friend........

0 comments on "Time Flies"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez